Chicago Personal Injury Attorney
Once you are injured in an accident – be it a car or truck accident, slip and fall accident, motorcycle accident or construction accident – everything changes. You may have injuries that affect how you walk or turn your head. You may not be able to work and may have to undergo surgical procedures that you don’t have the resources to pay for and cause you to lose time from work.
If you have been injured or hurt, the Chicago Personal Injury attorneys at SHEA LAW GROUP have the expertise to handle your Illinois personal injury case from pre-suit to settlement and/or trial. We can help you navigate the Illinois Court system and fight to get the best results for your unique situation. Specifically, our experienced attorneys will:
- Work with investigators who will thoroughly investigate the technical aspects of your case.
- Deal with opposing counsel effectively. Our personal injury lawyers have been practicing in Chicagoland for a combined 60 years and have the skills to deal with opposing counsel in the most effective and expedient means possible – which means our clients are able to get resolution of their cases in a timely manner.
- Fight insurance companies. Our lawyers have also handled thousands of cases where insurance companies were involved.
We represent clients in and around Chicago and from all over Illinois in all areas of personal injury law, including:
- Medical Malpractice
- Wrongful Death
- Train Accidents
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Dog Bites
- Products Liability
- Police Brutality/Civil Rights Violations
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Cerebral Palsy
- Nursing Home Neglect and Abuse
- Car Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Truck Accidents