For more information on different types of personal injuries, and how to avoid or handle them, check out these great online resources. Call the Shea Law Group at (773) 365-0040 to speak to an expert personal injury lawyer in the Chicago area.
- For great tips on navigating your bike safely through the streets of Chicago, take a look at this brochure from the City of Chicago.
- Biking safely involves dressing for the road. Here’s a great pamphlet from Bicycling Ambassadors on how to dress for safe commuting on your bicycle.
- Have you been hit by a car while walking? This guide from the Vermont Bicycle & Pedestrian Coalition will help you figure out what to do after the accident.
- If you’ve been hit by a car on your bicycle, then there are things you should do to protect yourself. These tips from Bike Pittsburgh are helpful for bicyclists in any big city.
- If you think you have a medical malpractice case, then don’t wait! This article from FindLaw will tell you why it’s important to start working with an attorney right away.
Leave a comment »