Whether you have been injured by a dog bite or in an auto or bicycle accident, your story and the facts of your case are important. Click the links below to learn more about how an attorney can help you pursue your injury claim
- Have you suffered a personal injury from a minor car accident? Find out why auto insurers may play hardball with your benefits in this article from CNN.com.
- You can read the full text of the Illinois Animal Control Act pertaining to dog bites at the Illinois General Assembly’s website.
- Read this report from Cesar Milan of the National Geographic to find out why it is the bite and not the breed that causes personal injury to dog bite victims.
- Do you know how to tell whether or not a dog is aggressive? This article from Yahoo! Voices explains what to do when you encounter a strange dog.
- This fact sheet from the ASPCA outlines the different legal implications of aggression.
The experienced trial lawyers at the Shea Law Group are dedicated to personally overseeing every detail of each personal injury case to ensure that you are protected to the full extent of the law. For more information about our legal services, call (888) 529-4185 today.