Though there are millions of dog bites every year, the fault always lies with the negligent owner, rather than the animal. For more information on preventing dog attacks and watching for elder abuse, visit the following resources or call Shea Law Group at (773) 365-0040.
- Does your dog exhibit erratic behavior? Learn proper dog safety at DogSafety.org.
- It’s essential that you find a suitable nursing home for your aging parent. For help, check out this page from Medicare.gov.
- Are you caring for your elderly parents yourself? If so, check out these elderly care tips from Caregiver.com.
- The elderly are very susceptible to falls. To help your loved one avoid a fall, visit this page from WebMD.com.
- Why do dogs bark? Find out at this page from AnimalShelter.org.