In our recent blogs, we discussed traumatic brain injuries and trucking accidents. We also provided an overview of car accident injuries and damages for pain and suffering. Contact the personal injury attorneys at the Shea Law Group in Chicago by calling (773) 365-0040 and visit the following links for more helpful information about motor vehicle accidents and injuries:
- The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration is a federal agency that creates truck driver regulations.
- Check out the Illinois Vehicle Code to learn more about trucking laws in the state.
- An Illinois law passed in 2005 limited compensation for pain and suffering in medical malpractice cases. This New York Times article details how the law was overturned by the Illinois Supreme Court in 2010.
- There are strong arguments on both sides of the debate regarding compensation caps in medical malpractice cases. Read this Forbes article about how caps in these types of cases can hurt the most vulnerable victims.
- Find out more about common car accident injuries with this article from Disabled-World.com.