- Never leave your dog alone around children or strangers
- Make sure your fence is secure
- Make sure your dog is on a leash when being walked
- Do not try and separate dog with fighting
- Make sure all animals are vaccinated and shots are up-to-date
- Do not interrupt dogs when they are eating
Sometimes accidents do occur, our personal injury attorneys are extremely experienced with all different kinds of cases from dog bites to auto injury. If you or someone you know have been bite by a dog, please contact Shea Law Group at (773) 365-0040.