Do not suffer your injuries in silence. Illinois residents in Elgin, Cicero, Pilsen, and Chicago should contact the experienced legal team at Shea Law Group to determine if they have a personal injury case. Learn more about car accidents and call our office today at (773) 365-0040 to schedule a no-cost consultation with a skilled personal injury attorney.
- Are you looking for car accident data? If so, check out this page from the U.S. Bureau of Transportation Statistics.
- If you suffer injuries in a car accident, you may file a claim against another party for comparative negligence. The Illinois Department of Insurance explains this legal issue.
- Mechanical problems are one of the most common causes of car accidents, according to SmartMotorist.com. Click through to learn about other situations that result in collisions.
- The Illinois Department of Transportation keeps track of all car accidents that occur in the state. Visit this page to learn more about the area’s traffic issues.
- Distracted drivers cause thousands of accidents in the U.S. every year. The AAA Foundation for Traffic Safety provides tips to stay alert on the road.