Whether you’ve suffered a serious dog bite or have been injured in a car accident, you may be entitled to collect compensation. Find out how a personal injury attorney can help you receive the compensation you deserve by reading through this important information.
- Learn about responding to an aggressive dog by reading this CBS News article.
- This information from The Humane Society of the United States can help you learn to recognize the signs of aggressive dog behavior.
- The U.S. Department of Transportation provides some important statistics on bicycle injuries in the U.S.
- This Chicago Tribune article discusses the dangers posed to Chicago bicyclists as they share the road with motor vehicles.
- If you’re a bicyclist, you can learn how to stay safe on the road by reading this article from Bicycling Magazine.
Do you want to learn more about protecting your rights following a personal injury? You can call Shea Law Group at (888) 529-4185 to schedule an appointment.